Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it, but I am selling my Street Trends Functional Ram-Air Hood to help fund another project, only thing I have done to this is open the box and looked at it...actually threw the box away due to it was taking up too much room in my garage, really wanted this on my car, most likey will get another down the line...my loss your gain.

$475 shipped....cheaper picked up, Im in Austin
Peace

·
Registered
442 Posts
wow wish i had the money for a hood right now

good luck with sale!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
are you coming to SSHS? if so, i could snatch that up.

·
Registered
909 Posts
so you're selling my hood now, huh?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Im selling MY hood....if you got a hood over here I dont know bout it, you come thru with the bread....THEN its YOUR hood.
hahaha it takes too long to get to your HOOD, oh the toll road!!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I aint THAT far...I pass your neighborhood on my way to work...I even saw you picking up a 6 pack of beer BEFORE you were about to drive your route one morning...I know it was you... cause you have the "How am I driving" phone number scratched off your rig.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
It USED to be "kinda" Fast...now its Stock with a VERY lumpy idle and Race 111 Octane fumes :)

As BADBRAD4 mentioned...the Hood can be arranged to be professionly painted quite easily is someone desires...juss LMK what color.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If it will help you get that slow car of yours up to speed, I'll paint it for small fee.
Just joking Rod, we know your car fast....
Damn, this mofo got more mouth than he got motor. (And oh, to contribute to the thread, anyone in dallas gets its i'll paint it for a small feecwm5)

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
What if someone in MD gets it? Then what Ron?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Don't make me come to Dallas AGAIN!!! Don't get it started :)

Bump for Rod Hood for sale.
AGAIN, WTF??? I only start ish that i KNOW i can finish. Look bruh, brang yo a**. I jus put a fresh set of batteries in my camera. That way when im feeling down, i can watch the vid to give a me a laugh...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
PM sent

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.