Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Vendor
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I’ve got $100 store credit up for grabs…

We’re in the midst of building our updated catalog and are looking for some quality installed product pictures on customers’ cars. Thousands of catalogs will be mailed out in the next month or two and the customer images we select will be featured in the corresponding section of the catalog. For our Body/Exterior section I'm looking for shots of either our Hoods, Bumpers or Spoilers.
We'll select one winner for this category. Images not selected as the feature picture will still be included in our online gallery.

Please upload your images on this thread, or if you prefer, PM them to me directly. Submitted images need to be well-shot, high-resolution, large enough size for print and should not include any people.
Submission deadline: Friday 10/29/10

Easy money & bragging rights… Why not submit your best pics ASAP?! :D

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Here you go..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
here are pics of my st 4 inch cowl, st leaping deer impala, and st smooth wiper cowl...

i have bigger pics just photobucket resizes them automatically...

·
Registered
45 Posts

front bumper, roof rack delete panels, spoiler.... still need fog lights for my bumper

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
IF you guys are wanting to be seriously considered, attached images are not going to be large or high resolution enough. get on google and learn how to post pix from photobucket or flikr.

There are some beautiful pix in this thread!
Swift SS, that car is stunning! Tucking 6's, IIRC?

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
A took a pic almost exactly the same as you the other day, but it didnt come out anywhere near as badass as this!
thanks...that suprises me...you take kill pics

1 - 20 of 35 Posts