Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I’ve got $100 store credit up for grabs…

We’re in the midst of building our updated catalog and are looking for some quality installed product pictures on customers’ cars. Thousands of catalogs will be mailed out in the next month or two and the customer images we select will be featured in the corresponding section of the catalog. I'm looking for shots of Interiors. We'll select one winner for this category. Images not selected as the feature picture will still be included in our online gallery.

Please upload your images on this thread, or if you prefer, PM them to me directly. Submitted images need to be well-shot, high-resolution, large enough size for print and should not include any people.
Submission deadline: Friday 10/29/10

Easy money & bragging rights… Why not submit your best pics ASAP?! :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
caprice matching impala ss front seat covers and caprice ss floor mat
let me see if i got this right.. streettrends sells a seat cover that converts caprice buckets to imp style? Or is it a caprice-pattern imp seat cover?

btw.. some very nice interiors in this thread

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
i ordered a few interior parts but nothing like these guys!

dash mat, carpet, and floor mats

i got a trunk lid mat from yall also just never put it on

·
Registered
918 Posts
so i can get all this stuff from sreet trends?
No you cannot buy everything in the pictures from Street Trends but I am sure they could find it to sell to you just like everything else they asked for interior shots not a picture of something purchased from street trends....

Door pulls from ST
Floor mats ST
Bag Kit and switches ST
rear window switches from ST
Impala logo from ST
small SS logo from ST

And thats just the interior...LOL

·
Registered
695 Posts
No you cannot buy everything in the pictures from Street Trends but I am sure they could find it to sell to you just like everything else they asked for interior shots not a picture of something purchased from street trends....

Door pulls from ST
Floor mats ST
Bag Kit and switches ST
rear window switches from ST
Impala logo from ST
small SS logo from ST

And thats just the interior...LOL

ACTUALLY THEY WERE ASKING FOR " CUSTOMER PICS" ( stuff prchased at ST)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts