Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks, Got a set of smoked headlights, a corner lamp came in with a broke tab and Jason replaced it free of charge no questions asked. Also I received two items from the veteran's day gift card I got for free!! $200 Already received parts two days later after ordering! Again thanks to the whole staff.
cwm1:D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Thanks, Got a set of smoked headlights, a corner lamp came in with a broke tab and Jason replaced it free of charge no questions asked. Also I received two items from the veteran's day gift card I got for free!! $200 Already received parts two days later after ordering! Again thanks to the whole staff.

No problem. Thank you for ordering from us. If you have any questions or need anything els just let us know. Thank you for the post...

Jordan
760-929-4747
www.streettrends.com

·
Registered
976 Posts
yes siiiirrr

x2 ordered clear corners and they got here very quick nice and wrapped great product.:D:D:D:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts