Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Have you used the search engine yet??
uhhh where you been bruh? the search is fubar'ed and so is all the old post...so there is nothing as a repost of a question anymore

·
Registered
194 Posts
uhhh where you been bruh? the search is fubar'ed and so is all the old post...so there is nothing as a repost of a question anymore
My bad bro, my bad. I admit it's been a while since I've checked in here. I didnt know alot of the the old threads were gone, that sucks. On a positive note, if not on this forum I suppose mentioning cusstom.com is another place to check out trunk installs for our cars.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Here is mine... 100% done by myself (but patterned after Markus's original design). Ported through rear deck. Sealed from trunk (no rattles and very quiet in trunk while pounding inside of the car). Phoenix Gold Titanium amps, Eclipse 12" subs, 1.1cf/chamber, Focal comps in front and Alpine 2 ways in back. Hit 139.6db. SQ is EXCELLENT! Entire trunk and interior is double layered with fatmat sound killer.

I like showing it off, but not posting it much due to the amount of Q's that I get. Difficult to explain the full setup. I'll post pics in a couple of responses to give as much detail as possible to help answer questions...

Tim

Panel Mounts. Everything is hinged and swings up to get to adjustments and wires.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Here is mine built by a friend.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Not to thread jack, but, 1-CLN-SS how do you like your Fi subs? I'm thinking about a single BL 15.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Not to thread jack, but, 1-CLN-SS how do you like your Fi subs? I'm thinking about a single BL 15.
I like them a whole lot better than the 4 JL w6 i went threw.They have been working pretty good with the 1000x1 JL amp on each one and the gain at only 75%.I would recommend them.

·
Registered
599 Posts
They hit pretty good.They could be louder if i where to open the port up some but i don't really turn it up that loud most of the time.What i need to do is upgrade my mids and highs cause they can't keep up.But over all they are good subs and you can't beat the price.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Here is mine... 100% done by myself (but patterned after Markus's original design). Ported through rear deck. Sealed from trunk (no rattles and very quiet in trunk while pounding inside of the car). Phoenix Gold Titanium amps, Eclipse 12" subs, 1.1cf/chamber, Focal comps in front and Alpine 2 ways in back. Hit 139.6db. SQ is EXCELLENT! Entire trunk and interior is double layered with fatmat sound killer.

I like showing it off, but not posting it much due to the amount of Q's that I get. Difficult to explain the full setup. I'll post pics in a couple of responses to give as much detail as possible to help answer questions...

Tim

Panel Mounts. Everything is hinged and swings up to get to adjustments and wires.

^^^That schit is nice

·
Registered
167 Posts
ShowSS, how many cubic feet is your box?

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
diamond shaped port tuned to 32 hz is mine. but ive always believed in, vented or ported. let the subs breathe!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.