Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to go a different route with my sub stage. I'm selling my Kicker CVX 12s in their box. The box was custom built for the subs. It's a ported box, 4.48 cubic feet net volume (after port and sub displacement), and it's tuned to 30.6 Hz. The box was designed to fit in our trunks and still allow room for the spare tire. I believe I have some pics in the "show your trunks" thread. The subs are dual 2 ohm subs and are internally wired to a 2 ohm final load. This setup will take 1500 RMS daily. I've never fed them more than about 900 RMS. They get loud on that, I couldn't imagine what they'd do on full rated power. Asking price is $500 picked up. I'd greatly prefer to not ship, but I guess I will if you're willing to pay the shipping. I feel my price is extremely reasonible. The box alone is valued at about $400.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics:

By the way, I still have that small box too, but I don't have the CVRs anymore.

·
Registered
770 Posts
ive got the cvx 15's are your 12's 1000 watt rms 2000 watt max?? my 15s are just wondering peace

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12s are rated at 750 RMS each. They have the same motor as the L7, but they play cleaner due to the round design vs. the square design.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for me.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the top!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the top. They're still up for grabs. I've got an add on Craigslist now as well, but you guys get the good deal if you want them. I'm asking more for them on CL. I'm not in a hurry to move them or anything, I just have another idea of something else I'd like to try and these have to go before I do anything else.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, make some offers. I will consider all reasonable offers. My new setup is acallin' my name pretty loudly right now. I've got that itch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts