Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently i have 4 sundown sa-8 v2 subs tuned to 29hz on a older fosgate bd1500 pro @ 2ohm. Enclosure was originally made for my navi, managed to get it in the trunk of my 96' dcm.

with the rear seat out it does a 139.xx @ 26hz, not bad for half RMS.

I have 2 DC Audio M2 XL 18s im thinking of walling off now..

·
Registered
158 Posts
nice equip... i spy some re XXX's...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thats badd @zz! im thinking of the same setup only with a t-line box and a 2500 bdcp

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks good! Slams for that little bit of power. You would get better numbers if you went Subs up and port rear on driver's side imo. I have 4 sa8v2s also as a temp set up until my 10s get in this summer. :D Tuned in for this wall build.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats badd @zz! im thinking of the same setup only with a t-line box and a 2500 bdcp
thanks, not sure how you would fit a t-line, that would be a nice build tho.

Looks good! Slams for that little bit of power. You would get better numbers if you went Subs up and port rear on driver's side imo. I have 4 sa8v2s also as a temp set up until my 10s get in this summer. :D Tuned in for this wall build.
thanks, i dont really care too much about numbers with this setup. did you order the new z v4 10s? as for walling my car, im still undecided. I don't want to ruin the vehicle...

·
Registered
12 Posts
thanks, i dont really care too much about numbers with this setup. did you order the new z v4 10s? as for walling my car, im still undecided. I don't want to ruin the vehicle...
I don't care for number either. I'm getting 4 xline 10s. I personally wouldn't wall my car but I've seen some people wall some nice ass cars for the love of car audio.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't care for number either. I'm getting 4 xline 10s. I personally wouldn't wall my car but I've seen some people wall some nice ass cars for the love of car audio.
i bet those 4 10s will sound great. what kind of enclosure and tuning you gonna do? Jacob makes a x-8 kit which uses the sa-12 motor on the sa-8 v2 baskets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts