Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has one? How easy was it to do? What size lcd did you use? Does it look pretty flush? Thanks guys, trying to see if it is worth it.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
see im looking to keep my sun visors bu modify them I think.

[ 04-06-2007, 01:08 AM: Message edited by: WiltheStilt ]

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used 7 inch ma audios, to make them flush I had to add foam to the insde of the visor.

Pics:

Oh and a new outside pic:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you use the same upholstery or did you have to re wrap them?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Jesse:
I used 7 inch ma audios, to make them flush I had to add foam to the insde of the visor.

Pics:

Oh and a new outside pic:
Awesome!

You like the set up? Was it worth it?

is that a ps2 I see on the passenger side?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well gm didnt cut the material very well in the visor, so I had to stretch the material in there, and now its pulling out. I would reccomend getting them professionaly recovered.

Do i like them? Absoulutly! I watch music videos while cruzin , turn them to the side for the hatervision (lol) and when I get bored waiting somewhere, I go out to the car and play the playstation 2. :cool:

Edit: In those pictures that was a dvd player, the playstation 2 is under the seat. I hated the dvd player being all the way over there to switch dvds, and people always kicked it, so I took it out.

[ 04-10-2007, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Jesse ]

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That looks good, I have always wanted to add some to the visors.
Where did you get them at?
Later
Bernie

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Btw, when viewing the screens in person they dont have those lines...Must be the camera injecting such an image. Kind of like when you take a picture of a tv I imagine.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That looks damn good man. This is the reason why I stay off this forum... it makes money leave my pocket instantly...

**Off to the stereo shop I go...
:cool:

How about pimping a camera on the passenger side so it can still be used as a mirror too???? EEEEEEWWWWW! That would be so sick it would make you

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by CASSUAL:
That looks damn good man. This is the reason why I stay off this forum... it makes money leave my pocket instantly...

**Off to the stereo shop I go...
:cool:

How about pimping a camera on the passenger side so it can still be used as a mirror too???? EEEEEEWWWWW! That would be so sick it would make you

Thanks man!

You live pretty close I see. Any events happening in the summer?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went ahead and put the ps2 in the glovebox so its all hidden and clean now. Ill take pics if anyone is interested.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see that they make a PS2 in a smaller package now. I can see that for a better install.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Wilt,what wheels are on your whip in your sig. I wanted to know the backspacing for the front and rear and the widths. Sorry about the hijack.....sharp ride though. :D

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by sik96ss:
Hey Wilt,what wheels are on your whip in your sig. I wanted to know the backspacing for the front and rear and the widths. Sorry about the hijack.....sharp ride though. :D
No problem. They are wheels made by Intro. It is 20x8.5 and 20x10 in the rear. They are custom made, so I am not sure on backspacing. Hope that helps.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts