1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
looks pretty sweet. The only things its missing is a T56. Seems like a waste to do all that work and put that monster engine in there to hook it up to an automatic

·
Super Moderator
9,450 Posts
The motor's for show. Doing burnouts is probably its primary duty, and for that, having an automatic is nice because it'll just shift right up to third and put on a nice smoke show.

There's a lot of work in that firewall. It's still got heat and AC too! Boy, I'd rather do a tuneup on an LT1 than this motor though.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Man that wagon trades hands more then money at a strip club.

I want the motor though. WIth a T56 behind it, one day im going to build a positive displacement supercharged motor. I always have loved them.

BTW the wheels have to go, they are ugly.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think that thing's been on ebay several times.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Its been for sale on Ebay at least 4 times that i can remember over the last two years. Some aspects of it are cool but overall, it's a bit overkill for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's no daily driver that's for sure. Obviously a show car. I don't even think you could drive it the way it is; how the hell could you see the road with that supercharger in the way!

Its been for sale on Ebay at least 4 times that i can remember over the last two years. Some aspects of it are cool but overall, it's a bit overkill for me.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
It's no daily driver that's for sure. Obviously a show car. I don't even think you could drive it the way it is; how the hell could you see the road with that supercharger in the way!
you'd be surprised. My friend has a blown ElCamino that the scoop is even with the top of his windshield. DD for the last 20 years, no BS.

I still think that scoop looks like Wall-E.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Show winner? That car must be back East because it wouldn't even win a High School car show out West.
F-UGLY!!!

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
There it is again! This wagon gets posted about every six months. It started off right here in Georgia. I saw it in person at the NOPI show many years ago.

It can be salvaged, all it needs is billet wheels. Those 22's were ugly back in 1998 when they bought them.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Its pretty cool aside from the motor setup. Shoulda charged an LT or LS motor instead.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Its pretty cool aside from the motor setup. Shoulda charged an LT or LS motor instead.
I'd have to disagree wit that. I want to go roots on my car.
Positive displacement forced induction Is the best sound ever.

Wheels an interior blow along with paint suck.

I know of a guy with a camaro that was big block 871 intercooled nos 2 4s spacers ontop the carbs then a scoop. Needless to say the top of the motor stuck over the roof line.

My dad saw it had lights on the scoop,so he asked if it was so the planes didn't hit it . He wasn't laughing bt we were. :)

oh btw I wouldn't drive it on the street it doesn't have windsheild wipers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.