Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to confirm the cruise on Friday the 16th. It will be at Fairway Chevrolet 3100 E. Sahara Ave (about 4 miles East of I-15 on Sahara Ave. It will start at 6:30 and go until we get bored. I will grilling up hot dogs, hamburgers, and serving refreshments. Greg Heinricks car collection will be open to view. Last but not least we will be having a raffle. Some of the prizes are: Impala SS, Jackets,T-shirts, Stool, Hats, and oh yea a set of T84's. Heck a chance that a two dollar raffle ticket could get you a get of T84s' is reason enough to come. Any other ideas or suggestions please let me know.

Sam "the huge guy" :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll be there........

Seth "the huger (is that a word? it is now) guy"

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VFLSS:
Jackets,T-shirts, Stool, Hats,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stool?!?!?! Just what kind of raffle are you running here buddy? Oh....A stool, that makes sense.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Plan on me being there!!! I will be with the whole family this time. The car is still in Las Vegas and ready for the show!!

Tom

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sam, I'll be in Vegas but unfortunately, I'll be leaving LA around 5 to 6 pm on friday night. I'm expecting to arrive around 11pm or so. Any way to enter the raffle from home and collect my winnings on Saturday? :D Let me know...

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there anyway I can enter the raffle and not show up? I'm kinda out of that state

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seth,

The stool is round and brown. lol no seriously It is about 3ft tall with a chrome base. It has a black top with the Impala logo on top and the Impala SS script around the sides. I am sure most people knew what I was talking about, but MOST people have an IQ over 65 (seth) :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess I'll be leaving around 2 pm to get there on time. Somebody shoot me an email that will be there with a cell # so I can call ya as I'm coming in.
[email protected]
Thanks!
Mike

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
619-838-0745

I will be meeting up with Sam and his crew on Friday night. Then Super cheving it all weekend.

Tom

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry but you must be present to win. If you know anyone who lives close tell them to come down. It should be a good time.

Sam

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey maybe I kinda mentally challenged too, but <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Some of the prizes are: Impala SS, <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are u guys raffling a car too? I want one!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Sam for putting on a great cruise!
The car collection was cool---The Factory Vette Turbo was the best car there,the turn out was good,I was sad not to have the chance the win the Stool oh well maybe next year,It was nice to finally figure out what VFLSS stands for :D
Seth- dude you talk more in 1 post then you do in real life.Dont be letting Sam verbally abuse you.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just want to say great thanks to sam smith and fairway chevy that was by far a great event. That raffle was great too bad some people bought a lot of tickest thus killing everyone chancges (just kidding Dom) anyhow take care all. Later

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I would like to thank everyone who stopped by. I had a great time! Maybe next time we will get more people there to make it harder on Dominique. :D Thanks everyone.

Buy the way I was thinking about getting a West Coast Impala SS Shootout in the works. What would be a good time/month for everyone?

Sam

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm up for a shootout. I'm good anytime after April 15th and before Dec 31st and preferably on a non-holiday weekend. Traffic sucks from Vegas to LA on those weekends.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Same time next year,it will give Sam plenty of time to dial in his ride,I dont want any excuses when the Turbo guys beat the blown guys.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIMPALA:
Same time next year,it will give Sam plenty of time to dial in his ride,I dont want any excuses when the Turbo guys beat the blown guys.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts