Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,090 Posts
that thing sounds ahhmazing bro! ill be home in about a week so ill swing down to the shop..

· Registered
3,886 Posts
Sharp,you built a dream car man.......I cant think of a better 94 96 imp....its just amazing! seriously,what else do you have panned for this car? or will that be another FL inc under the sleeve thing??

· Registered
1,845 Posts
damn that is a dream car. one of (if not) the best on the forum. what size wheels/tires do you have becuz it is sitting PERFECT!!!!!!

· Registered
394 Posts
Little video I did of the engine and the new exhaust.

enjoy!
NOT GOOD ENOUGH!:D

You need to get a few videos WOT rowin' that boat!!!:p

We wanna' hear that ProCharger SCREAM!!!;)

· Registered
147 Posts
Good work Marcus!! Welcome to the super pro family. I have been waiting to see or hear of another b-body getting the super pro's installed. I just didn't think it would be you.lol I absolutely love them!! I always get compliments on them. Of course your car makes mine sound weak.lol Much props homie. Sounds like a beast! You might have inspired me to do some more vids.

· Registered
1,947 Posts
Yeah marcus you gotta give the people what we all came to see lets hear some throttle:D
were can i get the super pros from?i cant hear the exhaust really in this vid just cam(lol) so where can i get an idea of what these mufflers sound like on a stock(ish) motor?

· Registered
147 Posts
so where can i get an idea of what these mufflers sound like on a stock(ish) motor?
I just remembered that the the thread i started a while ago is lost. BLOWER!!!! I will post the clips back up of mine so you can hear them on a stockish motor or i might just do new ones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.