Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This picture shows vinyl sidescripts that say "Super Sport" instead of "Impala SS".

There is a thread in the exterior section about these getting made in a material besides vinyl, and Paul at MBA said there would have to be more interest than shown in that thread for them to start making them. So if you would be interested in these scripts being made by MBA, post here and let it be known.
Please only post here if you are interested, if you have any questions about the scripts, or comments, please post them in the exterior section thread on this topic: Thread That way, we can keep things a little more organized. Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pics dont do justice. i could see the Super Sport script on my car, but at the $200+ that MBA charges for their stainless steal, they would have to lower the price before i choose them over street beat customs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im saying, im interested in the Super Sport sidescripts if MBA can come down some on the price. If not i would get the regular Stainless steal ones from SBC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.