Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought some of you Fleetwood guys might get a kick out of this supercharged Fleetwood I saw at the drag strip here in Japan last year. It was running a centrifugal supercharger under the hood then.

It showed up again last weekend with a roots blower! :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wooooohcwm9
that thing is dirty!!!!!
I love it! oh and the license plate!
haha I got a kick out of those for
some reason.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
that is bad asss

did u watch it run?
Yep. It was loud, but looks like it should run quicker. Maybe the owner is still tuning it? This was the first time to see it run with that setup. There's a couple of videos on Youtube. (Not mine btw.)

·
Registered
523 Posts
NICE! That thing sounds great. Love the Made in USA license plate and that guys broom is just sweet lol

·
Registered
282 Posts
My jaw hit the floor that is F*&^ing awesome. Is that cowl hood custom made or was it available at some time?

·
Registered
489 Posts
I love how it still has it's tow hitch :) I've always wanted to do something like this to a Cadillac.. Comfort and power!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
I love how it still has it's tow hitch :) I've always wanted to do something like this to a Cadillac.. Comfort and power!
Sorry, not a tow hitch. Everybody knows that's the U-Haul Rear Frame Brace Mod. cwm2 I got one too, the hidden model.

Murdered out and a vinyl roof... cracks me up. cwm3

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is really cool! Thanks for sharing. Nice to know that American cars are appreciated in Japan.

Is it me or do the rear wheels seem to have some camber to them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ha ha, that's pretty cool in an old school kinda way. Looks like it has nitrous too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts