thats why mine is coming with a lifetime warantee on parts and labor :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BBBrian:
My alarm stopped working.
thats why mine is coming with a lifetime warantee on parts and labor :D </font>[/QUOTE]What kind? I have a code alarm POS now. It works when it wants to.. Which is once every 6 months. I clean the contacts.. Nothing.. still no worky

I might go with a 2 way DEI alarm soon.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by BBBrian:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
thats why mine is coming with a lifetime warantee on parts and labor :D </font>[/QUOTE]What kind? I have a code alarm POS now. It works when it wants to.. Which is once every 6 months. I clean the contacts.. Nothing.. still no worky

</font>[/QUOTE]Prestige 9 series. audiovox makes them. They are like on step below DEI, but then again, what isn't eleventy million steps behind htem. As long as it goes off when it's being tampered with, I could care less who makes the alarm system.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Loonatyk, a.k.a Da Roadmasta Masha:

</font>[/QUOTE]Prestige 9 series. audiovox makes them. They are like on step below DEI, but then again, what isn't eleventy million steps behind htem. As long as it goes off when it's being tampered with, I could care less who makes the alarm system.
</font>[/QUOTE]True.. I just want an alarm that has a kick ass warentee and works...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i learned the hard way,,,,just please make sure they solder the connections, and not T-connect.....had to get another shop to fix the mess up from the first shop twice

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you know how hard it is to solder every connection while you are doing a headstand under the dash ? I started with soldering, even bought a cold solderer form radioshat. It works good with those quad double A's until the 15th solder joint. The ya gotta buy another 12 pack

T-taps rule if you go at it like a gentleman, and u use the right guage taps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts