Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what to go with. I wan between 1.5 and 2". Price is always a factor. Where can I get these at?

Thanks,
Maverick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mad Mav call Jason at Street Trends,he sells the Sprints for a killer price.The drop is 2.5" front and 3 rear,I believe.I have them and I am very happy with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MadMav:
I have a pair of Brand new (50 miles)ST rear springs I'm wanting to let go. They drop the rear about 2 inches, a bit much for my taste. I like the Eibachs which give about 1 inch. Please email me if you're interested and I'll make you a deal you can't refuse and send you some pics with the springs on the car. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I don't think I want to go 3inches in the rear.

sonuvah, I need all four, not just the rear. Thanks anyways.

Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Mav, I've got Intrax on my 96 and it's and honest to goodness 2" drop all the way around. I like the way they make my car look and since i've put my 275/40/17's on SS wheels on my car, i'm pretty satisfied with the ride. It is, of course, a little rougher on already rough roads, but I was surprised at how little it bothered me. Oh yeah, can't beat the price through Summit-$189+shipping. Although I think ST's are cheaper.

Sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.