Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Swag Off Road

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  gbhs72 
#1 ·
I guess this is the proper place to post this.
I just got, in the mail, my order from Swag. It was one of their mounts for my porta saw and 2 knobs for jacks. The saw mount is just heavy and well made. Nice machining for the blade and works with several brands of saws. Mounting hardware is included. I opted for the powder coating too. Well done. I really wanted the bench mount but I'm running out of room so I got the one that mounts to a vise. There are holes pre-drilled in the mount that can be used to make a stand later if I want to.
The knobs are just art work. I have hated fumbling with the pipe to release pressure on my engine hoist and since I bought the shop press I intend to get the air/hydro jack and these will be great on both. Getting your hands on these knobs will make you twist and shout. :grin2: And too, shipping was very fast & free. Shipping from Bend, Or. to me was over $16. Not a bad deal.

Mark: Snowman-33

#2 · (Edited)
Ok Mark. You asked for it:
"THIS THREAD IS (vastly diminished in any redeeming value to the point of no use at all) WITHOUT PICS!"

Handy site actually, thanks. But, given my terminal chaeptitude I have so many rusty vicegrips I doubt ever needing those knobs. And having no portasaw I can't yet use the mount. But not bad prices either one.

Now I certainly CAN use about a dozen of those Work Bench Clutter Catchers spread around the garage lol
https://www.swagoffroad.com/SWAG-Work-Bench-Clutter-Catcher_p_46.html

#3 ·
Yeah, yeah, yeah Bob. I was only giving an endorsement not an advertisement. I kinda thunk you would post pics. I just got back from grocery shopping and while there I thought, "Bob will cover the bases ". Thanks. I'm deciding about the clutter catchers too. Just running out of places to put them. So far the Swag products are like ARP hardware. Handling them is near sexual. Not really, but nice products.

Mark: Snowman-33

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.