Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the deal, I am getting new sway bars, I am pretty much set on the HO rear bar with... a HO front or F-Body front... from what I have read the f-body bar is more "neutral" than the HO bar, does this open the door for driver error problems in regular daily driving situations that a bar that is set up for more push? If I ever do race the beast it will be in a straight line, I dont have the nuts to do an autocross event with the beasst... I might hurt it.

The real question is do you think that a novice driver is better off with the HO front or should I go all out with the F-Body and learn to drive better.

Second... where do I get these things?! I emailed that mysterious ken guy and have not heard back from him in what I would call "way too long"

Any ideas?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know WHAT I am getting =( just not WHERE to get it from... its been 2 weeks and still no reply to any of my 3 emails to HO =/

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't bother with email.

Call.

If you can't get hold of HO directly then try Malibu Performance (search on Malibu and you'll find the #)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks knightshade, I think your right in this situation... thats what I am going to have to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts