Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the impy sway bars fit my 1991 caprice classic?Or do I need to order the 9c1's?Im looking to stiffen up my sus.front and rear,any help would be welcomed and places to locate the parts to order online also would help too.Thanks in advance.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes it will fit. Check Ebay and the for sale section here to find them. I found mine on Ebay for $29.00. Then I ordered new hardware from Troy at Impala SuperStore

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll second that! The Impy bar fits great, almost as if they were the same car... :rolleyes:

I snagged a stock front bar too, I've heard about oversteer being a problem with just adding the Impala rear bar, and the Impala front bar was definitely thicker than the one that came off mine.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up and help fella's,Im probrably gonna go with front and rear and stock impy shocks to,I might be getting a deal on rims tires and other stuff soon.So hopefuly all else will be buyable.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my front bar is for sale make me an offer...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just picked up front and rear sway bars from a 96 impy and a set of rear springs also,Im getting the sway bars powdercoated cannary yellow!That should look sweet.Thanks for the offer though.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DON'T powdercoat your swaybars!! The powdercoat WILL flake off and work itself into the rubber and eat it up! Then not only are you going to have to replace the rubber it looks like @$$ when it peels off, especially a noticable color like yellow. I hope you get this post in time. Laters...

Oscar

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thnaks man I got it in time!lol.Ill just get them blasted and cleaned up then insted of powder coated,But arent they powdercoated from the factory?Or are they just painted?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts