Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Pelle Langlet I'm from Stockholm, Sweden.
A friend sent me a link to a thread on this site following a Caprice Coupé like mine so I thought I'd join.

Salt is hard on cars here, it could be prettier but has a rough charm. A car for the ladies it appears; a lot of women comment on it being "a beautiful car"!

I intend to fix the appearence some day but so far I've been working with chassis and driveline.
Nothing dramatic, 1991 GM TPI injection, 5-speed TKO manual trans, better control arms front and rear makes for a good handling car with power enough to be fun to drive.

See you!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm glad you are enjoying your Chevy. I have a '77 Caprice 2-door that I drive in the winter here in Wisconsin. The car is nothing special, just a 350 with a Super T-10 behind it. Wash it oftern it help control the rust. What rear end are you running with the 5-speed? My caprice has a '94 roadmaster rear with 2.93 and posi.
I also have a '77 Impala 2-door. This one runs a ZZ4 with a T-56. A '91 carpice rear with 4.11 and posi. I don't run the Impala in the salt.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Welcome Pelle

It's always great hearing that a nice car is getting its drivetrain upgraded. Especially interesting in your case where the parts are not as plentiful as in the States.

Plus, it sounds like you've got a great conversation starter with the ladies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.