Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Craigslist adds dont last for ever copy and past the finds.

email this posting to a friend des moines craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
$$$$ SHOW CAR FOR SALE OR TRADE $$$$$ - $10000 (OTTUMWA)

Date: 2010-08-04, 12:01AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

1994 Buick Roadmaster Well the only thing that says that is the title!!!! Impala SS front clip, 96 Impala SS lt1 with flowmasters, Still has the lines ran for NOS, Shaved everything handles, tail lights license plate. This is a one of a kind paint job i can not even explain all the air brush work on this car!!! PICS DO THIS CAR NO JUSTICE!!! Paint scheme follows through to the dash, doors and jams, sub box and the tail gate. 17 inch budnik wheels with matching steering wheel, 2 CCE pumps 3 batteries and 10 switches, 3 inch body drop. IT WILL LAY BODY!!!! In dash screen Boston speakers all around, 8 12 inch subs in custom enclosure.. Hydros are hidden in the spare tire compartment...
THERE IS WELL OVER 25K IN THIS CAR
ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK!!!

$10,000 CASH TRADE VALUE IS HIGHER

.............WHAT U GOT??????

I DONT WANT 4 WHEELERS, BOATS, PROJECTS OR YOUR MAMAS MINI VAN.. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

TEXT ME AT 641-680-2411

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1879735545

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.