Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to an over abundance of deer in our area I thought it wise to remove my T-84 Export Headlights before one of those little critters takes them out! I have had these for quite some time though there is less than 5K miles since the install and less than 5 hours of night driving. Caught in rain twice and never seen ice or snow! As you all know the T-84 Export Headlights are not plug and play if you want full and reliable operation. I also removed the entire headlight harness that was built by an electrical engineer specifically for this application.

I have them listed on EBay, auction starts at 2000 hours this evening and will go for ten days. The auction will be for the set of T-84s and the enhanced custom built harness. Not sure how to post the link but if you search T-84 headlights for Caprice or Impala they should show up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182320801366?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
......I have them listed on EBay,.......Not sure how to post the link.......
Just copy the URL of the Ebay post.....and paste it in your post.

KW

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boxed up and ready for new owner!

One of my biggest worries selling my T-84 headlights and harness is shipping them! I have seen so many disasters that I cringe when picturing some disgruntled postal carrier drop kicking the package! Each light was individually wrapped with padded material and them placed in my "favorite extra thick styrofoam beer cooler (beer not included)! Then my neighbor received a body part from GM today and wanted the big heavy duty box gone, "YES", triple layers of heavy cardboard now surrounds the thick styrofoam cooler! Ready to ship!

Larry

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts