Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled this out of my CTS-V parts car with 77k on it. It doesn't leak, the shifter bushings are great and the linkages all move smoothly. I'm selling off all of my spare parts for my V and don't know if anyone doing an LS swap would be interested. I'm asking $1800 obo as the bellhousing has one mount (to block) that broke off. It is a smooth break and is included so it can be reattached easily.

·
Registered
953 Posts
trans

I have an 05 V that is experiencing trans issues. This might be the perfect fix. I had the trans rebuilt by RPM Transmission 60 k miles ago but am having problems (no fault of theirs, bad flywheel caused havic). Did you drive the car with the tans? Any issues. I am really interested. What would be your best price and shipping to 44256?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm asking $1800 or best offer for the transmission. Shipping would probably run about $125 if I can get a small pallet to strap it to.

The car ran fine before it was taken out. The stock clutch and flywheel comes with it.

I also have a brand new (installed then removed) LS7 clutch and flywheel if you need a new clutch and flywheel. Asking $400 plus shipping. I was saving it for my V but I have a feeling I'll be parting out the car before I get around to installing it.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heck, make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll include the rear diff, axles and driveshaft too!

·
Registered
953 Posts
trans

WOW, you say you have an LS7 clutch, but might part the car out before doing an install. What trans were you going to put back in it?
I installed and LS& clutch 15k miles ago in mine and love it.
Is there any problems with the diff and axles. I would love to have everything if we can work out a deal. The transmissions, linkage, driveshafts, and diffs were a huge problem with these cars. My diff whines a bit but not as bad as some of the guys report.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Parting your V? Say its not so!!! what year was the parts V?

I'd love that LS7 flywheel and clutch, for my 06 V, but not in the cards for me right now.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Charlie, I'll give you a call later this evening.

No Moa, all the parts I have right now are from my CTS-V parts car. It had a small engine fire that was put out quick but the owner still let the car go to auction.

My V is a rebuilt title courtesy of hurricane Sandy. Not sure why, but there's no evidence of water damage. I replaced the battery and it's been good to go. It'll never be worth more than I paid for it (if even that much) so I plan to use the drivetrain in a 68-72 El Camino once I finish the Challenger project and put it on the road.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Charlie, I'll give you a call later this evening.

No Moa, all the parts I have right now are from my CTS-V parts car. It had a small engine fire that was put out quick but the owner still let the car go to auction.

My V is a rebuilt title courtesy of hurricane Sandy. Not sure why, but there's no evidence of water damage. I replaced the battery and it's been good to go. It'll never be worth more than I paid for it (if even that much) so I plan to use the drivetrain in a 68-72 El Camino once I finish the Challenger project and put it on the road.

Wow that is some project! Should go like crazy in that car!

We'll if I need anything for mine, I'll know who to contact. :)

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No worries. I'll be nice and not tell you about today's weather...

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1996 Caprice owner's manual for sale (missing back cover

The back cover appears to have been torn off, but he rest of it is there and in good shape. It doesn't appear to have ever gotten wet.

Asking $10 shipped.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This 6-speed is still available!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
T56 is sold!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
'94 SS complete rear end (minus brakes) for sale

I'm listing this for a friend who's '94 SS was hit by an idiot driver. The rear end is in great shape and the car only had 90k miles on it. He's asking $600 obo on it. It's located in South FL but I could deliver it for $1/mile.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.