Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make these anymore i rememeber there being an f2b bracket but i havent seen them on ebay for like over 2 years maybe?

any help on this or anyone know of anyone making a bracket?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah but are they sill making f2b brackets as there site is still up but it could be that they are no longer offering there rackets as well.

has anyone ordered a f2b bracket from them recently

·
Registered
124 Posts
I ordered my F2B bracket straight from the F2B site a couple of months ago. I would stick with them.

I guess BBHP was the other major swap parts provider - I didn't know they had shut down.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Can you do your own fabrication? If you have a welder, an F body pedal setup, the original b body pedal bracket and can get a clutch pedal from an S10, you can save the cost of the F2B.

I made my own about 6 years ago and it's worked flawlessly for me in my daily driver ever since. The pedals sit level with each other and there is no hole in the firewall as the clutch master cylinder stays inside the car.

·
Registered
891 Posts
The bottom of the S10 pedal has a nice curve forward that makes space for your toe when you press in the clutch. If you just use the F body pedal your foot hits the pedal bar above the pedal pad unless you have very small feet and/or press in the pedal with the tips of your toes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts