Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Once you get -00 on climate control, how do you retrieve PCM codes? My scanner reports 36, but I do not see how I would get a 36 on the CC. Thanks.
"- press the "middle" Button. It should be in the top right corner on the CC."

Repeat pressing the middle button until it repeats the codes.

"Auto" button exits from the diagnostics mode.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Attached is a chart that goes with -31 -- Outside Air Temperature
Text Font Line Parallel Illustration

Outside Air Temperature Display Update

To prevent incorrect outside air temperature display due to engine heat, the H-A/C control will allow the outside air temperature display to increase only after one of the following conditions are met.

When Vehicle is First Started
  • Ignition system is turned off for over three hours. The actual outside air temperature will be displayed when the ignition system is turned on.
  • Ignition system is turned off for less than three hours and Engine coolant temperature is less than 10°C (50°F) higher than the outside air temperature reading.
If the above conditions are not met, the outside air temperature display from the previous ignition cycle will be displayed.

When Vehicle is Moving

• Vehicle speed is between 32 to 72 km/h (20 to 45 mph) for three minutes. If the vehicle speed drops below 32 km/h (20 mph), the timer will reset.
  • Vehicle speed is above 32 km/h (20 mph) for one minute after reaching 72 km/h (45 mph). If the vehicle speed drops below 32 km/h (20 mph), the timer will reset.
The temperature display will be allowed to decrease at any time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Attached is a chart that goes with -28 -- Inside Air Temperature
Text Font Illustration Parallel Monochrome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.