Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an auto meter monster tach with a shift light. It was mounted but never used. I'm asking 100 for that.
I have a rear set of intrax lowering coil springs. They have about 100 miles on them. I had wider tires and aftermarket wheels on my old car so they rubbed a little with these springs. I'm asking 75 for those.
I have an early 80s 2 barrel gm carburetor that was rebuilt.
I have a pair of 94-96 9c1 axles. I want 40 for them.
I have RAISS shroud pieces. I do not have the mas air flow extension or any tubing. It's been sitting so it just needs to be cleaned up. I'm asking 200 for both pieces with the gasket. SOLD
I have a set of rear ss springs with about 70k on them. I want 50 for those.
I have the following auto meter gauges that are brand new in the box: 4304, 4341, 4351, 7349, 7327, and 7392. New, the silver ultra lites were 105 for the trans, 56 for the boost, and 85 for the oil. New, the other series were 85 for the trans, 75 for the volt, and 105 for the oil. Price on these will depend on how many you want but I obviously will work out a deal if you want a few.
I have four different sizes of braided Aeroquip lines that were never used. I want $120 for those.
I have 2 complete heater boxes. One is from a road master with climate control. I want $100 for that. The other is from a caprice/impala. I want $70 for that one.
I have a b&m shift firmness switch. It's still package. I want $15 for it.
I have a msd d I s 4 box with harness. It was used for less than 10k miles. I'm asking 350 for that.
I have a used CD player from a 96 impala. A few bulbs were burnt out but besides that it works fine. I'm asking 70 for it.
I have a complete rear impala seat. It has s few smal tears but not bad at all. I want 75 for that.
I have 2 stock drive shaft loops. I want 10 each for those. I can email pics if you are interested in any of the items. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Joe

·
Registered
88 Posts
Intrax

Any side shots of the springs installed on your car ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
intrax springs still available? if so, shoot me a PM and workout shipping or pickup.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts