Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having my 91 Olds wagon painted, and when it was being taken apart for body work and paint prep, some how the driver side tail light ended up broke. I have been un able to find one. Will a Roadmaster tail light fit? Any help would be great. Thanks, CBC

PS. I will post pics later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All roadmaster Wagon tailights are different. The RM tailight is shorter than the Caprice and the Custom Cruisers.

The only tailights that will work are 1991-1996 chevy tailights and the 91-92 Custom cruiser tailights.

PS. What color is the bezel around your taillighs now? Ive noticed on alot of Custom Cruisers that the bezel of the taillight is either Black, Dk gray or light gray. Olds wagons were weird like that.

Then again if they dont match you can always repaint them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm also looking for a spare set of Caprice lamps to do a led conversion on. tint man gets the first set I'd like dibs on the second.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tint man, (Ray)?

Hey I met you about a month ago at Jimmy's shop. Glad to see you found the forum. Post some pics of that C.C. when you finish it.

Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anybody done a side by side comparison of all the different types?

I thought they were all the same.

I've been trying to figure out what I wanna do about my tail lights, vette roll pan, caddy lights, LED light strips, something else custom...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Klez,
Its Bruce,
we met at Jimmys about a mouth ago. I still got my 91 Olds wagon, and I bought a 94 Roadmaster Wagon after seeing yours, I wanted a woody wagon! I love my LT1! I got 17's, removed the black trim on the chrome and tinted it, thats it for now. I want to lower it, what springs did you use on yours and what size tires? See Ya, CBC

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry about the name Bruce I don't know how I got that far off. I am running sprint springs, they are made for the caprice and have a drop rate of 2" in the front and 3" in the rear. I bought them off the web from some place in NY for $148 + $25 shipping. For tires I am running 275 40's in the rear and 245 45's in the front. Got any pictures of that RM with the black trim removed? Mine keeps trying to fall off and I would like to see what it looks like without it.

Later
Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.