Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I know this isn't the for sale section but I checked and didn't see what I was looking for. I know a lot of guys on here have spare tails that they have no use for. I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to spare me some and I pay for the shipping. I tinted my tails which look pretty good for an amatuer but I'm a perfectionist so want to give it another go. If anyones interested in those tails let me know and I can send you pics of it.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody??? C'mon yall . I hear cats on here all the tine bragging about how many spares they got. Babyblue? Anybody....? Show some love.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
lol i sort of still need them in total i have 4 sets, two sets being used, one out of the two are already smoked, one set is loaned out, and the other is being prepped for paint, sorry bro, good luck, hit up some junk yards and see what you can find

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol i sort of still need them in total i have 4 sets, two sets being used, one out of the two are already smoked, one set is loaned out, and the other is being prepped for paint, sorry bro, good luck, hit up some junk yards and see what you can find
Lol I feel you. Yeah that's what I was gonna do anyway, there should be plenty. 91-92 and 93-96s. I was just being cheap lol. Ill probably check out the junkyard on their next half off sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts