i never had to do all that.No real write up per say,
- pull the "A" pillar covers they are the ones on the windshield beams
- in theory you don't have to pull the glove box but it is easy, like 4-7mm screws on the bottom, and it is out of the way.
- pull the passenger cover piece just above the glove box that has the vent in it.
- pull the head light switch out
- pull the defroster vent cover out, if you have twilight lights disconnect the twilight sensor on the vent assembly, 1/4 turn and it will come off.
- there are about 8- 7mm screws that hold it in all along the front edge of it, you will see them there is alignment plastic pins as well.
- pull all those screws out and pull towards you and wiggle, should pop right out.