Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Todd/Chris,

What is the status of the residual pressure valves used to address the piston knock back issue? Is it still in work, or have you nixed the idea?

Haven't heard anything on the subject since before I left for Italy; beginning the return trip to the SStates this afternoon and won't be able to hit this forum for a couple days. London Gatwick airport motel is REAL proud of their internet connection time, so will check back here Thursday evening at home-sweet home.

doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ah, good question. I was going to ask you. I sent them month(s) ago to you.

Hmmm. Sounds like a follow up to the shipping number.

Great. Looks like Todd takes in the *** on some lost shipment again! Nowonder I don't make any money!!

PS, however for the race fans, I did finish third at Pikes Peak last Saturday! Behind some big cu/hp motors too. Me and my little old SHO motor....
www.ppihc.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Todd I never received them. I would have responded had I gotten them.

Had no idea. Trace that sucker and let me know if there is anything I can do from my end.

If it came UPS I have total faith in the delivery truck at this end. Steve is my brown truck driver. If it is on his truck, I get it.

Keep me posted.

doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may be FOS, but I'm pretty sure I sent them. And some fittings etc. Hmmm. Maybe I shipped them to someone else...?!

Email me your addy again and I'll see what I cna round up!~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Todd, you have mail.

And someone, somewhere, is probably wondering 'wth are these' without a clue.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No mail, but the RPVs are on the way to you. Not the first choice in adapters, but I've got confidence you'll make them work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.