Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i should have used the Feedback section, but i know everybody here is a big fan of KARL. well karl just left my house after he came down and delivered my motor(ERE5). he also helped me put it in. Bless him. its a whole lot easier when you have someone like him working with you. also wanted to say we install motor with both headers on. karl didn't think it was going to work, but it did. it won't be long now. wish me luck and merry christmas to all of you for helping me on this long and very expensive project.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Damn. (period) How's that for "service??" Hat's off going above and beyond!
Imagine if all service companies/retailers would perform to that standard!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Joe, thanks very much for the kind words and such. It's the least I could do for you after blowing up your 1st motor.

I have a quick slide show below that shows that motor leaving my car to get ready to send to Joe after a bearing inspection. I did that all on Monday, (after passing MD emissions with your motor...hehehe). Now that same motor is in your show wagon. Hummm. That's quicker than I thought possible.

[ 12-20-2006, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Karl Ellwein ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhhhh, the hairy arm of King Karl!!! No thank's required, just doin my job Sir says King Karl...
Ah, another satisfied customer!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Delivered and Installed. WOW! Better put Tire Rack on speed dial.Track tested, rings seated, bearings checked. Karl does a great job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.