Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 170 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Originally posted by bagged92:
does this magazine cover anything on the wagons and similar topics? if so how do i subscribe
The magazine is only available to members of ISSCA and comes with you membership. You cannot only subscribe to the magazine; it is a benefit of membership to the club. Follow the link that BK gave to to join ISSCA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Another week, still no mag :mad:

OK guys on the ISSCA Board, I think it's a safe bet it is lost. Time to send a replacement copy out...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Originally posted by AutocroSSer:
Another week, still no mag :mad:
OK guys on the ISSCA Board, I think it's a safe bet it is lost. Time to send a replacement copy out...
Ed - I'll second the motion.
ISSCA member #1198.
Has also not recieved my copy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
I know that not everyone has had the pleasure of getting their 40 page full color Mountain Madness commemorative ISSCA SScene.

If you are one of the unfortunate members who did not receive your copy, please send me the following info:

FULL NAME
FULL CORRECT ADDRESS
CONTACT PHONE
ISSCA MEMBERSHIP #

We will do a quick check and as long as you are a member in good standing ISSCA will promptly send you a replacement copy of the SScene.

Please PM the info above to me or send me an email through the forum.

Thanks, and ISSCA apologizes for the inconvenience.

Bill DeBlasio
ISSCA Public Relations Officer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
E-mail sent to the proper folks about a week ago ;)

BTW, still hasn't shown up from the bulk mailing...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
March 28th, 2006.
Bill and Heather -- Thank You for helping me out.
I'm finally enjoying our ISSCA Magazine tonight.
It's great seeing many of my friends in the magazine from Our National Event.
Wutz - Impala ss owners since 95.
Originally posted by BIG KAHUNA ****e:
I know that not everyone has had the pleasure of getting their 40 page full color Mountain Madness commemorative ISSCA SScene.
If you are one of the unfortunate members who did not receive your copy. ISSCA will promptly send you a replacement copy of the SScene.

Thanks, and ISSCA apologizes for the inconvenience.

Bill DeBlasio
ISSCA Public Relations Officer

G

·
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
No problem John, make sure you are enjoying it thoroughly.

For some of you who moved, PLEASE make sure you get your new address updated with ISSCA.

Some people complaining they didn't get their magazine DID get theirs...it just got sent to their old address! ISSCA got charged for the return and we will have to send them out again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Originally posted by BIG KAHUNA ****e:
SWT Chris, a couple of nice pics of your car in there as well. How's the beast doing?
hey Bill

Doing well I should get her out of the shop this week and then into another shop next. Getting her ready for Carlisle.

And how are your monsters doing???
Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Chris;

What did you do to the car? Looks like some paint work, did you bang it up? I seem to recall a mishap but I'm not sure now.

My monsters are doing well. The 96 needs some tuning and a few other minor things. The 502 will be trying to make a statement this year. She ran real good and was 100% reliable but now it's time to go to the next level. heh heh heh

Bill

G

·
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Bill

No nothing much just need to be freshened up a bit plus I'm adding some things AGAIN!!!! I almost wish I wasn't modded... But it does keep things interesting.

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #159 ·
Noel : your PM box is full. No, I haven't gotten the magazine yet :(

PS : been at same address for 5+ years, including the entire time I was on the ISSCA BOD ;)

141 - 160 of 170 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.