Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have you checked to see if you are up to date? it may be time to renew!! call us to see if it is time!!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Les,

You guys running outta money already?!? :D

KIDDING!!!

I usually just renew when I register for the yearly national event... Any problem with that strategy???

In fact as a suggestion have a set renewal date for all members that occurs a month prior to the main national ISSCA event....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chris, it is more like i have members saying to me "hey, i forgot to check my memembership and it has expired. will i still recieve my magizine?" well, i just want to make sure you check to see when you are due to renew. it makes it easier to serve the memeber's that way. thats all!!

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I tried to renew my membership back in October while ordering one of the white t-shirts with the new logos on it. Unfortunately the t-shirt arrived with a front logo that was placed a bit wrong and my membership was not renewed because it was already renewed back in January?

I began my membership in January and I was trying to renew in October because I was leaving for overseas for a few months and didnt want to miss out on my renewal.

I just got home and will be renewing my membership soon but I noticed my t-shirt was a bit misprinted. Who should I contact about possibly getting a shirt with a better print on it or are all of them like this? The I in Impala is about .75 inches higher than the last A in America plus the whole logo seems to be set far over to the seam of the short sleeve, basically wraps almost in to the armpit

Thanks,
Phil

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phil,

Call ISSCA's business number on Monday, 1-866-ISSCA4U (477-2248).

I'll forward this information and someone will be expecting your call.

Sorry for the problems--we'll try to make right on all counts!

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for letting me know, Navy Lifer, I'll do that on Monday.

Phil

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget that a membership also makes a great gift. :D A friend renewed my membership for a year as a wedding present! (Thanks Jason!) :cool:

I'm good until May of 2005.

Randy

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help. Got the membership renewed for next year and a new shirt will be on it's way as well ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts