Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my buick wagon up for sale now after having it two years...im hoping she goes to a good home!Ive had alot of fun hanging with her and i wanted to thank all the gurus that helped me get her to where i got her...Wagons will always be my favorite bbody
for sale threadhttp://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=247461

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
WTF!?!? its your ride bro, but after putting hard work.. blood and sweat into a car, i couldn't let it go, if you dont mind whats the reason?

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WTF!?!? its your ride bro, but after putting hard work.. blood and sweat into a car, i couldn't let it go, if you dont mind whats the reason?
I want to get a jeep srt is the number one reason. Amd honestly I kind of fell out of love wit her. It's deeper than tht but I feel like it's time for me to move on to different cars

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
........................leave your ISSF and INC card on the table on your way out

naw J/K its understandable, i said the exact same thing about my olds but its leaving tomorrow for good, my first car, plenty of plans but lost interest, once i got babyblue, good luck with the sale, hope you get that Jeep, and make sure you report back so we can talk shi....i mean check out your new ride lol

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha!but people are not in the market for bbodys right now so it'll take me longer to come out of pocket for the down payment because it seems like I can't give these cars away right now everybodys broke smh

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I hope they stay broke and you fall back in love... so much hard work put into the wagon, I couldn't flip it if I were you.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Once she is gone, you will regret it! Maybe not right away, but eventually.

·
Registered
464 Posts
We are in the same boat......

Good luck with your sale!

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
man i wish you were closer this way that wagon is nice.
He is plenty close.... Go get it! That is about how far I went for my first Roadmaster. I drove 400 miles there, 450 miles back(slight detour... cwm3) Never should have sold THAT one. Heck, I was all set to go to New Jersey for my first RMS... I should have bought 200k DCM one as well. Maybe it would have started my love for DCM cars earlier. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
He is plenty close.... Go get it! That is about how far I went for my first Roadmaster. I drove 400 miles there, 450 miles back(slight detour... cwm3) Never should have sold THAT one. Heck, I was all set to go to New Jersey for my first RMS... I should have bought 200k DCM one as well. Maybe it would have started my love for DCM cars earlier. :D
lol, i know it's not that far. the wagon in my sig was purchased from fred (ruphrax). i rode the bus from cincinnati all the way to his place (outside of rochester, ny) and drove it back.

and the car after that (a modded nissan) i flew from cincinnati to brooklyn, nyc and drove it back. so going long distances isn't too out of the realm of what i've done to get cars, lol.

and come to think of it, every time i've done it, both times were in august/september. guess i just get that itch 'round this time of year.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I once drive to the top of new York 10 miles from niagra falls for a Caprice once lol!drove to ts river to get this car. Later on tonight I'll post some pics of it thru is stages. I did put a lot of work into her, but I wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for a good reason. I'm selling this car to get my favorite car in the world! Among other things a little more important than the jeep. I've been into bbodys for 6 years owned almost 20(5 wagons) I just think it's time. Besides the jeep my next toy will be an 87-93 GT five speed(which I'd be open to q straight up trade for one)

I wouldn't be getting out the game if it weren't in my family's best interest trust me

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
de-wooded her and primered it myself

the first fiberglass hood i bought for her, poorly installed it and it smashed the windshield this was aug 8 2008

got a new windshiled then sent her in for paint and body work

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Added the chrome stocks

night shot with alloys

switching hoods, again..this is the hood i should have kept honestly got it shipped from bob borcher(GOFASST)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts