Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Fleetwood number 6 for me. I have owned Dark Cherry Metallic, Black, Dark Adriatic Blue, White, Light Driftwood Metallic.

I have always wanted one in this color: Medium Garnet Red Metallic.

This was a 1 owner vehicle with only 83k miles. It is a base Fleetwood (I did not want a vinyl top this time). It has leather, keyless entry, auto day/night mirror, full size spare, and the chrome wheels.

For being 20 years old, it is mint! I spent the last month bringing it up to speed on maintenance because it had been sitting in a garage for the last year since the owner passed away.

This one is going to stay bone stock on the exterior. It is too clean to tinker with. I have updated the suspension, intake, and put new tires/brakes. I may put a mild tune.

Here she is:

It's good to be back!

Take care,
Elias

·
Registered
7,865 Posts
Well, quite the [garnet red] plum you picked there! Congrats! I'll give way now to all the other certain well-wishing [i.e envious, pissed, demoralized] FW owners out here.

Oh yah. And be sure to snap a bunch of the interior and undercarriage to antagonize us even further. lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Stunning! Absolutley love that's color!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Wow!! It´s a Beauty!! (I´m jumping up and down in my chair over here)

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I will get interior and other shots sometime this week. I forgot how long it takes to fully detail the exterior of these cars... ran out of time for the interior.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know someone who may still have a new in the boxes set of OZ wheels like you had on the former FW
Thanks! I am going to keep this one mainly stock... going to keep the mods for the other cars ;). The chrome OEM wheels really work well on this color!

As promised, here are interior pics:

and one more exterior shot:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looks fantastic, you sure have skills to make this cars look god . It should fit rigth at home in Sweden to as your black beaty Mattias get hold of :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
Looks fantastic, you sure have skills to make this cars look god . It should fit rigth at home in Sweden to as your black beaty Mattias get hold of :D
I can only agree:D (The car looks like it have never been driven:confused: )

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Wow that is clean! Me likey, I would have preferred a bare top, but I couldn't argure on the deal I got :D

I will be putting a white top on my LDM, just to go old skoolish (and I live in FL so a white top helps alot with the heat).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts