Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a few more shots of Ed's car that I took 9/17 in front of his shop. Sorry - this post isn't gonna be too dial-up friendly..

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mean
U inspired me to get some of those truck wheels :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WoW nice paint and the stance is just right. Does the car see front street once in a while to show the ricers what a rear wheel ride can do. ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now...that IS the nicest 9c1 I've seen yet...my hat off to Ed...that thing just begs to have satan behind the wheel!

Great ride man! WOW!!!!!

Ian.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
duh!! that thing is awesome! whats he have in there? man i wish mine looked that good. how'd he get the badges on the seats?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those truck wheels are the factory 9c1 wheels 94-96. I think you can get them at tire rack.com

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im pretty shure that the rear wheels are not the same as the fronts. They are off of a Suburban if i'm not mistaken.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigjs63:
Im pretty shure that the rear wheels are not the same as the fronts. They are off of a Suburban if i'm not mistaken.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Affirmative. Suburban/Blazer/C-series variants in 15x8.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn i love that color...iknow somebody else that has the same color...MEEEEEE!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bigjs63:
Do they come in black or do you have to paint them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't recall ever seeing them factory-finished in black - but i'm probably wrong. They are usually painted silver. Nothing a little rattlecan magic won't fix! :D

I'll be searching E-town's swap meet next weekend for a set of them..

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes the wheels do also come in black. I have seen them up close more than once. With trim rings you will hardly notice the difference between those and the 9C1 steel wheels w/ trim ring. The difference between the 9C1 and those truck wheels besides the width is the vent holes. On our cars they have an oval design. On the trucks the holes are rectanglish...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey JEFF, where around philly are you from.. im from around the montgomeryville area.. tryin to find a good machine shop to get my engine rebuilt... any recommendations..

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Out in the Monkey-ville area - no. I am in Croydon - just north and east of the city line, along the Delaware River.

Ed (eds9c1) may have some recommendations closer to home for you. If you don't mind travelling 40 minutes or so over this way, I may be able to point you in the right direction. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail.. (address is in my profile)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts