Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woot:D
In here fellas. Lets let any and all Philly related comments be posted here in this section.... Of course this is a public forum so "OTHERS" will comment in here. We can use this thread to talk about ANYTHING we want to so lets go!!!!

note: I encourage that we all ignore the comments that are gonna be made about us the way they were last time we had a thread, its wat got us banned. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Woot:D
In here fellas. Lets let any and all Philly related comments be posted here in this section.... Of course this is a public forum so "OTHERS" will comment in here. We can use this thread to talk about ANYTHING we want to so lets go!!!!

note: I encourage that we all ignore the comments that are gonna be made about us the way they were last time we had a thread, its wat got us banned. Enjoy.
LMAO...

·
Super Moderator
3,881 Posts
Just remember, no Nudity or links to Nudity in the MISC Section.

Otherwise have fun.

·
9,190 Posts

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bad, your making it worse... i do believe every time you touch the keyboard you just get dumber...

http://www.dictionary.com
And fatter LOL!!! OHHH man i like this thread already! We can spell how we want, write paragraphs without and indentation what so ever if we want, wow!

Remember that feeling you had when you left your mamas house and moved into your first very own spot??Uh huh yeah kinda feels like that in here lol!!!

·
9,190 Posts
Yo i swear up and down that ig bad wolf is a fagg. he a fake ass wanna be moderator wit his fat dr robotnik lookin ass lol!
you bitch up every other post, and re nig all your typing. deep down inside you want to say **** you to all these other idiots but dont have the balls.

i do, and for that you call me fake.

i wish you were closer.

&&&&

LOL @ ROBOTNIK

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Ayo!! Jayrock n Muu I'ma punch you dudes n the face when I see ya'll! You two ********** punks betta give me a race or I'ma beat ya'll ass**!:mad::D

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
So anybody in Philly wanna race me? I'm supposed to run tommorro night against a t/a for $500!! And on Sunday against a grand national coming up from jersey for $1000!!

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i wish you were closer.
Yo i dont know what kind of gay shyt your into but dont you ever, and i mean EVER tell me you want to be close to me. See i told yall he was a fagg:mad:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ayo!! Jayrock n Muu I'ma punch you dudes n the face when I see ya'll! You two ********** punks betta give me a race or I'ma beat ya'll ass**!:mad::D
Dee ill race you on the 14th.

·
9,190 Posts
this guy...ya change the subject forcus on something else...my friend has a word for f$ckheads like you.....

your a "house-N I G G A" stay home a baby sit.

1 - 20 of 1443 Posts