Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Fix This Problem Before In My Old B-body( I Took It To One Of Our Local Cab Companies In Dc.). They Charged $50 A Window.. Well Im Back In That Same Situation Again.. One Of The Back Windows Seems To Vibrate Down As I Hit Bumps And Etc.. And Then The Front Passenger Window Is Trying To Do A Front Flip When If U Try To Put It Down.... Ok Now Since Ive Joined The Forum Ive Been Feeling Like Handy Man With All This Info You Guys Give... So Im Sure This Is A Job I Can Fix Myself... Some One Lead The Way If U Will... Thanks ( Oh And I Took It Back To That Same Old Cab Place Today And The Homie Didnt Have The Parts So He Said I Need To Get Some Lil Pink Part That Clips At The Bottom Of The Window.. Ive Brought It Before But Dont Remember.....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does is any one have any other suggestion or has any one else done this fix that the gentleman has posted.. just want to make sure.. thanks

·
Registered
362 Posts
Almost everybody hear has done this fix at one time or another......

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i just did this a couple a weeks ago... i used the sticky and took some of my own pics and posted them in the interior section... you can search for them.

GL
-ALF out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts