Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have spoken with David Langness who makes the Original "Langness Spoiler" and he would be more than happy to make these for us! He specifically wanted me to give a great thanks to everyone for the interest in his product.

The spoiler was created by himself and other local members also liked the look of the spoiler, so he decided to make some for his local members as well. He personally makes all of the spoilers, so you know its a quality product. He has made some batches of the spoiler for others, but you dont really see an "original langness" spoiler to much. **The spoiler does use include the studs to be used with the factory holes with 3m tape to seal around the edges.

The Product:

**On to the details!

Fiberglass Spoiler (Original price = $300.00)

5+ members = $275.00 plus shipping cost (approx $30-$50 dependent on location)

10+ members = $250.00 plus shipping cost (approx $30-$50 dependent on location)

Full Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Original price = $500.00)

**Same price with minimum of the 5+ members for Fiberglass

$450.00 plus shipping cost (approx $30-$50 dependent on location)

**If you are counting yourself "In" for the GP, there will be no "backing out", so please make sure funds are available when needed.

As far as shipping rates go, that will be calculated after the GP is over. Every member that is in the GP will have to email David to receive a true shipping quote and then send payment following that. Once payments are sent, production time will be approx 2-3 weeks or possibly longer, dependent how many members we have. As stated, they are all personally made by hand and not something to be rushed.

**Any questions about the spoiler, please contact David at: [email protected].

***Deadline for the GP is: June 10, 2011***

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The List

Fiberglass

1. Snakey5138999
2. Jz9c1lt1
3. Outkasst
4. Gene beaird
5. Sharp96ss
6. 96 Midnite ss
7. Street King
8. Vlad the Impala
9. Stephen 4035
10. Elsupremo
11. Benss94

Carbon fiber

·
Premium Member
2,651 Posts
Put me on the list for a fiberglass spoiler.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Man, I like these. I have to get a new Opti first, but let me check with my Accounts Payable department and see what she says.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmm I have a fiberglass spoiler in my basement I got from Pokey but I dont think its a langiness one. I may be in on this one but need to think about it.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
hmmm got a few other mods i need done first. If it goes for another month or so ill be in

X2 on that. really want a FG unit. Maybe a little more time will get us some more members.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Date has been extended to June 10th for a little longer time. Hope this is a little better for some.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Ahhhh, Chit ! Let me get on the fiberglass list please! ThankSS I have been waiting on this..

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm very interested, and have clearance from my CFO to participate. I'd like to know if this spoiler attaches to the trunk lid using the factory SS spoiler holes? Thank you.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, This spoiler includes the studs to be used for the factory holes, as well as 3m tape to seal the edges.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm very interested, and have clearance from my CFO to participate. I'd like to know if this spoiler attaches to the trunk lid using the factory SS spoiler holes? Thank you.
Yes, This spoiler includes the studs to be used for the factory holes, as well as 3m tape to seal the edges.

Just as confirmation, that is a YES to be added to the list??

·
Registered
586 Posts
Sure, add me to the list. Fiberglass, please.

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Anybody else !?!?!

C'mon I know we can get one more person on this GP.. Maybe even six more.. BUMP !

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
I would like the cf one but if price was a little lower.
Thanks Paul.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts