Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
i like it but not for 13,995!!!

i think bbsmoovs cars painted kinda like this, although i might be wrong never seen it in person.

·
Registered
772 Posts
No way! Steel Blue Pearl Coat!
Check ur pants!
sorry bbs your ****s sick though!!!! im coming to see it soon man....

i checked my pants, its still big lol

·
Registered
772 Posts
It looks pretty decent. I don't remember seeing that one on the show.
like the add says it has a folding skate ramp that comes out the back i believe

·
Registered
469 Posts
That car was ****ing stupid! I saw the episode. The front looked good but other then that, the interior yellow color looked like vomit. They left both spot lights on it. Who in their right mind even if they had a grind rail attached to their car, would actually grind on it and take the chance of damaging the car? I don't know about the guy they "modded" it for but I would be pissed if it was my caprice. I'd rather build my own ****. Oh wait, I am. LOL

$13k my ass. I'll give you $13

·
Registered
469 Posts
Sorry for the rant. I've had that built up for the passed 3 or so years when I saw the damn episode. hahaha

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I've heard the workmanship looks like ass in person. definitely a TV prop, not a show car.

~HJ

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Yeah I was just going to say the same thing, I am sure if you saw the paint process and body work they do on those cars it is half assed for sure, I am surprised the paint hasn't peeled off yet. Some of the stuff they did on those cars was God awful, ok well most of them anyway.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Its a shame that it mad west coast customs look like a bunch of tards, thats one of the reasons (I belive) the owner didnt want to continue with the show.

I bet a bunch of ricers ran to the shop for work.

BTW Mad mike is exactly like he is potrayed on the show in person, I saw a video of steve mead going to the shop to demo his system, hes an FN tard.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Its a shame that it mad west coast customs look like a bunch of tards, thats one of the reasons (I belive) the owner didnt want to continue with the show.

I bet a bunch of ricers ran to the shop for work.

BTW Mad mike is exactly like he is potrayed on the show in person, I saw a video of steve mead going to the shop to demo his system, hes an FN tard.

the painter who painted the caprice, and alot of the first two seasons vehicles, is well known for top dollar paint jobs out in Inglewood CA(where WCC was located at the time) He is high priced but does great work.

I have a few friends that have had their cars painted by him and it looks like sex! He actually brought back my buddy's F250, it was tbone and they had to cut the truck in half to fix it, you would have never known if he didnt tell you.

Yeah i heard the same thing about why the owner Ryan, didnt continue, tarnished the name of the business. Now they moved to Corona CA, to a bigger facility, doing some top notch jobs.

One of my friends met Mad mike at that painters shop, sorta said the same thing, and that he seamed slow lol.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
the painter who painted the caprice, and alot of the first two seasons vehicles, is well known for top dollar paint jobs out in Inglewood CA(where WCC was located at the time) He is high priced but does great work.

I have a few friends that have had their cars painted by him and it looks like sex! He actually brought back my buddy's F250, it was tbone and they had to cut the truck in half to fix it, you would have never known if he didnt tell you.

Yeah i heard the same thing about why the owner Ryan, didnt continue, tarnished the name of the business. Now they moved to Corona CA, to a bigger facility, doing some top notch jobs.

One of my friends met Mad mike at that painters shop, sorta said the same thing, and that he seamed slow lol.
Translation:

I wish I had this Caprice so I can do some sweet kick flips on Vegas Blvd for WCG6.

^^^ Damn Tim, no ****! :D

I remember seeing a few of the BEFORE cars when I drove around all day for my other job. I'd always see them on the 405N around Roscoe Blvd (The exit for GAS - Galpin Ford Dealership) They always looked better BEFORE lol jk.

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
i'd still rather have my ride on overhaulin'

1 - 20 of 36 Posts