Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by 95 Caprice Wagon:
...winter is trying to arrive here tonight!

Mark
If winter arrives would you just keep it over there please :(

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that news, Yada! Now that's good news! Unfortunately I doubt the wife would see my "saving" $24k on a new Caprice using the currency exchange rate as any kind of deal I better bring home.

Mark

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 95 Caprice Wagon:
Thanks for that news, Yada! Now that's good news! Unfortunately I doubt the wife would see my "saving" $24k on a new Caprice using the currency exchange rate as any kind of deal I better bring home.

Mark
I hear ya completely
I too have wanted a Holden for quite afew years
Back when they first started to get the LS-1's, you could buy an HSV(Holden Specialty Vehicle)Commodore GTS(basically a Cadillac Catera) with a Callaway built 300kW(400 Hp)LS-1 and six-speed manual for $90,000AUD

Which basically gave you a mid-sized sedan that could contend against the Corvettes at the time
You'd be suprised at how many Vette owner feathers got ruffled when GM had thought about making those available here :D

Oh and to show how crazys the people across the Pond are, once the GTS were imported to the UK, alot of them were fitted with Super Chargers as well
Crazy European people

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
60,000 dollars is not my cup coffee my missess is already mad that I made my own seperate savings account to build my 91 when I was in kuwait I saw 1 it looks smaller than our 91 - 96 Big Bodies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts