Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im from the rough streets of Wash D.C.. Where we hated the police but the 9c1 b-bodys(the old box shapes too) cop cars was one of our all time favorites of the young hustlers in the hood. Well i was one of them hustlers. One of the 9c1 i had was an ex state trooper (two tone green and black and she had 142,000 miles on the dash when i brought her.) The After market mods i added... Trans rebuilt with 2500 stall and shift kit, Hyper Tech programmer/ High performance thermostat with it, Custom paint job, Flow masters ,indash tv and sound system that would damn near knock my mufflers off and Chrome impala ss wheels.. Im now 28 years old and ive had 5 box models(2 of them police package) and 4 b-body models( 2 of them 9c1) including the newest 9c1 pictured.. I stumbled upon her on Auto trader.com and i had to have it.. With only 58,ooo miles on her(fresher then a babies bottom)... I was ready to make that trip to a small town in NYC called Goshen.. Her new home is in DC now and I call her Dzbadass and its about to get nasty... ( Just found this u can see the old state trooper at the beginning of this clip..
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cleannnnnnnnnn how much did it cost you?
The gentleman wanted $3900 .. i took him $3100.. and boy was it worth what he was asking for from the start.. He blessed me.. lol.. so far though i had to replace a couple of things in the front.. (the end links) sounded like i was driving with a bag of chuck e cheese corns under the hood..lol..

·
Registered
201 Posts
welcome aboard and nice heavy chevy's. alotta good info on here

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks exactly like mine when I got it last year....Then I started to mod and never looked back! Are you gonna keep it looking stock?? Nice to see there's still some low mileage 9c1's out there...Clean find.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! You need to check out DC INC. Its a local car club for b bodies, boxes too. If DC INC isn't our thing then WAIL is another local group.

Chris
Going to look into it right now bro.. and some one sent me to Wail the other day but didnt look like u could do much there.. Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks exactly like mine when I got it last year....Then I started to mod and never looked back! Are you gonna keep it looking stock?? Nice to see there's still some low mileage 9c1's out there...Clean find.
Im fixing to mod her now.. i think im going to repaint her back white though... still undecided if i want to do.. black, silver or white...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Im fixing to mod her now.. i think im going to repaint her back white though... still undecided if i want to do.. black, silver or white...
i say none of the above. differentiate yourself and get a custom color. theres too many black and white imps. silver not so much but i say CUSTOM. the only reason i kept my color is because i havent seen anyone with it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i say none of the above. differentiate yourself and get a custom color. theres too many black and white imps. silver not so much but i say CUSTOM. the only reason i kept my color is because i havent seen anyone with it.
Yeah i feel you im just not into all those candy colors and etc any more i been there and done that,, this is my 8th one... and your right i dont see silver that much,,, im also thinking the colors has to go with the interior ... because my guts is very clean.. no ****... so im going to keep it original..

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Good find, nice video also.

I vote for painting it silver. These cars look really good in silver

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nice car.good to see not every body in DC wants a crown vic.i'll be cruisin them DC streets with my bubble soon
I think people are just rolling with the Vics in our city because the B-bodys are becoming hard to find.. and i see u in the streets soon..

·
Registered
275 Posts
props to you for wanting to keep it stock. I really am tired of seeing these cars with candy colors and thirty inch wheels. I'm desperately trying to find a box 9c1 in good daily drivable condition. I found a few in DC, but the sellers don't want to send me any pictures.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
props to you for wanting to keep it stock. I really am tired of seeing these cars with candy colors and thirty inch wheels. I'm desperately trying to find a box 9c1 in good daily drivable condition. I found a few in DC, but the sellers don't want to send me any pictures.
Yes sir.. as far as the 9c1 boxes go i almost brought another one before i just found my 95. if i had room i would by another box as well.. good luck finding one bro.. thanks

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thats wassup!...ive seen you in that ice cream shoes skate video if im not mistaken. major props for keepin it stock.....if my caprice wasnt so beat up when i got it....i probably would have kept it stock.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats wassup!...ive seen you in that ice cream shoes skate video if im not mistaken. major props for keepin it stock.....if my caprice wasnt so beat up when i got it....i probably would have kept it stock.
Yes sir that was me.. Im actually headed back to Texas next month stay in touch... bring the ride out when im down... Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts