Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll admit I have kept this white Caprice wagon inside for the winter for the most part...and then today, springtime and a road run this morning!

Wow!!! After slumming all winter with a Dodge truck and Saturn SL2...suddenly I was back in a real ride this morning as I took the wagon for a ride on some local 2-lane roads enroute to get it refueled.

Darn thing just had to cruise around 80mph inside a smooth as silk ride.

Was interesting though...had a couple of 'players' this morning, a ricer and a generic Chevy and I could see their jaw drop when the wagon just 'walked' away from their attempts to 'play'...

Yea, I'll admit I felt like a kid in a candy store this morning with a pocket full of money!...and I have to smile at this car. Well worth the money and definitely as much fun as a former Miata!...Love the wagon's 'sleeper' look with the LT-1 under the hood here in rural America.
Mark
"Sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment...less you lose it if you don't!"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yh, love mine also. I am on the road and I guess people dont think much of it, but it is much better than the newer cars out there and if they only drove it, well they would be hooked. Thats ok we know the secret.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.