Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is up with this company? I ordered the double din kit on June 28, but have not heard anything back. I have emailed, messages through facebook, and I called but the number has been disconnected. I really want the kit but I'm about to dispute it.
Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
What is up with this company? I ordered the double din kit on June 28, but have not heard anything back. I have emailed, messages through facebook, and I called but the number has been disconnected. I really want the kit but I'm about to dispute it.
Thanks,
Jeff
You may want to consider canceling your order until you get word from them. Do a search here but think this is the company that got sold and the new owners were doing shady stuff. Good luck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, just got a email regarding my order, I did search and seems like the Gentleman gets really busy. Hopefully everything workout.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
You may want to consider canceling your order until you get word from them. Do a search here but think this is the company that got sold and the new owners were doing shady stuff. Good luck.
Wrong, I think you're thinking if ImpalaSSStudio or something like that.

DetailSS gets busy and we just had 4th of July. You'll be fine.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kit came in while I was on vacation, but it looks very professional and well put together!
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts