Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m rarely on instagram so please beware of a seller Car-partz This dude or chick pretty much took $300 from my Fiancé. This was a surprise to me when she told me about it. The money was sent for a driver side door panel. This dude or chick
Wanted $200 more due to some weird excuse about delivery…..No tracking number was ever received & The refund was never received. To Think that freedom is not free, is one thing….. but knowing it…. Losing it all is another 🇺🇸

·
Registered
8,784 Posts
A 'Stop Payment' on a personal check can be done if timely, with a small bank fee. CC payments are quite easy to 'protest', and eBay's PayPal has flopped their 'side with the seller' attitude over to the buyer's favor in the past decade - plus they funnel over to a cc if you don't have a straight PP account. I don't know of anyone sending cash through the mail since 3 decades ago. So, what payment form was made? I've braced myself, and hope it wasn't a Walmart Gift Card. j/k I don't suppose the IG thingee is any help tracing her/im's IP for PII.....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The payment was digital through Zelle which they apparently do not cover nor insure a safe purchase. 2022 & such a brand of loops to run through, Zelle can not help & the bank charges a $35 fee with a 5% of getting back. Regardless it’s a simple warning for those that are not informed. I’m simply disappointed & times can be rough especially when this person continues his or her B.S. How would anyone feel ? ? ?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Paypal or nothing else. It they won't take that----don't buy!

Reactions: sherlock9c1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts