Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
I know it is discontinued, but if you can find one by it. My cousin has one and I played around with it and really liked it. The only thing I didn't like was it only has a 3 band eq. But a add-on EQ would make it perfect.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the looks and all the options. I just haven't seen it in person.It looks like one of those head units Kenwood would come out with and relized they made a product that had too many options and didn't make another one like it.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
That's a nice head unit Issac. What are they going for?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I had one almost like it. It was kind of a tough deck to set up all the features. The sound was very good. I did not like the fact it did not have the radio preset buttons.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had one almost like it. It was kind of a tough deck to set up all the features. The sound was very good. I did not like the fact it did not have the radio preset buttons.
Thats what I kind of hear of this deck but the preset buttons you can easily access with the remote using the 1,2,3....buttons.

its worth every penny i have same radio you can dial in all sounds and it makes music sound excellent
GREAT to hear because I just bought one :D

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thats what I kind of hear of this deck but the preset buttons you can easily access with the remote using the 1,2,3....buttons.

GREAT to hear because I just bought one :D
man you gonna love it im about to do some jl fronts 6.5 and some rears and not sure what i want with the boom boom yet but looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts