Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
My 2011 9C3 originally belonged to the Door County (Wisconsin) Sheriffs Dept.
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Car Automotive parking light

Oh... Wrong forum. 馃お

Registered
1994 Caprice 9C1 with LT1. All stock. Dark green with tan interior.
I purchased this 94 9C1 about six months ago. Saw it advertised on Craigslist. Guy who owned it lived only about two miles from my residence in Meridian, Idaho. He owned car for about 15 years. Guy who I bought car from told me it was a Washington State police car, but that is all I know about its background. Has the LT1. So far I have replaced the fuel pump, front and rear shocks, front and rear brake pads and rotors, parking brake pad, flushed out old brake fluid, axle seal, serpentine belt, and recharged AC. I am saving up to get four new Cooper Cobra tires. Then I want to replace stock mufflers with Magnaflow 11235 mufflers and delete the resonators.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Car
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Gear shift Steering wheel
Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Window
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I purchased this 94 9C1 about six months ago. Saw it advertised on Craigslist. Guy who owned it lived only about two miles from my residence in Meridian, Idaho. He owned car for about 15 years. Guy who I bought car from told me it was a Washington State police car, but that is all I know about its background. Has the LT1. So far I have replaced the fuel pump, front and rear shocks, front and rear brake pads and rotors, parking brake pad, flushed out old brake fluid, axle seal, serpentine belt, and recharged AC. I am saving up to get four new Cooper Cobra tires. Then I want to replace stock mufflers with Magnaflow 11235 mufflers and delete the resonators. View attachment 206381 View attachment 206382 View attachment 206383 View attachment 206384 View attachment 206385 View attachment 206386
Beautiful car. What's the paint code on it?

Registered
Car Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Wheel

Here's what mine woulda looked like. Worked for Tuscarawas County, Lawrence township, Ohio.
She's in the garage waitin to be fully rebuilt hopefully this summer. Can't find any other pics of her. Been thru too many phones.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts