Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, felt like a normal day at Fred's house...

Sean (V8 Killer) came over for some help with a door panel, and like a jerk, I had to notice his roof racks were on backwards...

My neighbors think I'm weird. Well, except the one with two Suburbans, a boxy Brougham, a Magnum, and a 63 Grand Prix.

Somehow it's normal to have at least 3 RMW's, a token non-GM wagon, a buddy over with a RMW, and my wife's Camry dwarfed by all.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Things are looking good out in the Pacific Northwest these days. The Camry looks about like my wife's Vibe next to the Suburan and RMW.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You bastards are gonna make me get a wagon someday! Looks like a fun place to be- alots of fixin cars and drinkin beers? cwm1

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
You bastards are gonna make me get a wagon someday! Looks like a fun place to be- alots of fixin cars and drinkin beers? cwm1
wagons are like potato chips.....can't have just one hee hee.

plenty of them around south florida here, SAVE A WHALE!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big cars everywhere! Looks like this place right now. Is the white no woody yours too?
Yeah - I bought from a friend of Lynol's who's out here. Apparently they also share an enthusiasm for lawn tractors! It's a 91, though, so just an L03, but GU5/G80's help.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Gotta love a driveway full of land yachts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts