Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna do a setup in the car with three flip down widescreens.... 10" where the dome light is and 2 7 inches on the outside of the 10 above the drivers an passengers seat... Is it possible......?

Also does anyone know of a audio mobile video forum?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After a little research I have learned that Georgia has no state laws governing mobile video in the view of the driver. So my question is why do you want to put three monitors in for the rear seat passengers? Why dont you put one in the front and the other two above the front seats. I don't think three screens in a line would look very good. Just my opinion

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96SSIMP:
Try this fourm. http://forum.sounddomain.com/

Check the impala fourm theres a guy selling a 10 inch screen right now.

Shoot me an email if you want to see a few pictures of my 10 inch screen.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

email shot

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Southern Comfort:
After a little research I have learned that Georgia has no state laws governing mobile video in the view of the driver. So my question is why do you want to put three monitors in for the rear seat passengers? Why dont you put one in the front and the other two above the front seats. I don't think three screens in a line would look very good. Just my opinion<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

now that I think about it I guess I can see what your saying as far as three tvs in a line.... and since I'm only getting wide screens thats even more of a reason not to do what I wanted to do.....

plus i think doing three would close off alot of the area or "openness" of the car even though they don't have to be down at the same time.....

so i'll do two drop down 8-10" ws in back w 7" in front ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts