Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed the Thunder Racing/Hurst line/loc kit? This kit includes the pre-bent lines from Thunder Racing. They did not provide any diagrams for the pre-bent line routing. Some one out there either post or email a picture of their installation, or even a good text description would be great. Many thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you sure they still sell them. Last time I asked they didn't have any left. They were waiting for an Impala to come into the shop so they could redo the line templates.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jim,

I purchased the kit (just last week) and have it in hand. I was going to call them Monday, but I wanted to do the install this weekend if anyone had any advice on the line install. I'll post any info I get from them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like the "tribal" knowledge on the installation of this kit is lost. I spoke with Jeff at Thunder and he had no clue on how to install this kit. In addition, the TA diff cover that I ordered from Thunder in the same order was missing the fill and drain plugs. I will not be placing any more orders with Thunder. Live and learn I guess.

:-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.