Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Good luck. These things are getting to be as rare as hen's teeth. I have been watching eBay for about a year (since this is requred for the EFI Connection 24x conversion) and they do come up every so often. None at the moment. Expect to pay anywhere from $75-125.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Good luck. Expect to pay anywhere from $75-125.
Anyone willing to pay anything near that has money to throw away. Anyone check an auto salvage lately? Ask yourself, how many xxx,xxx or even x,xxx,xxx were put in 96-97s? They are reasonable as there are far too many to be salvaged out of wrecks. $25 is not unusual. It comes down to convenience. There are people out there goofy enuf to pay big bucks for the T84s, but unlike the OBD II cover, at least they are rare.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KDB50SS,
How about $40 shipped? They go for $95 new. I actually have one but it is installed on a running car. I was hoping to pick one up cheap enough so that I could have the new engine built up and ready to slide in before I pulled the old engine.

TACN2SS,
The salvage yards around me will not part out an assembled engine. Most do not have any 96 LT1s. Believe me, Ive checked.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
The yards will allow you to take anything off of the C4C engines except for the block and heads.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.